Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

keep up the work

This game really rocks, so somple so beautifull, and really nice music.
thanks for adding the artist of the music in it, going to downlo...... buy the cd right now.

the game would really be cool if each time you hit a red shape you'll hear a out of tone bad piana note, just to show that you you have lost tomething.

Sixteen Talented Racers Sixteen Talented Racers

after seen this..

after seen this, and that scale of the universe, you are now my fav flash artist, it's not about flashy animations, it's about amusement in a strange way, and you have that, you rule!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

really cool

it's just untill now that i realised that pluto is smaller than america, well technically, but it is still a cool thing with AWESOME music, maybe some data might not be right ( saw some other revieuws) but that doesn't matter because it still shows us how small we really are.

PS: it would be cool if you went from "estimated size of the universe" to "plank length", which will mindfuck people.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

how to do to do so to do?

i'm not going to judge the game because i am stupid, but at the first level, i don't know how to dodge the guy with the harpoon thingy.

if i knew how to beat it i am sure i would have like the game, i mean each time you die you hear like " this is not how the story is suposed to be" and i think that that is cool, and it has a great soundtrack.

but how do i kill the harpoonman =)

NerveJangla NerveJangla

hi, cool game

It's i cool game, i had to find a guide to get trough some minigames, but overall fun.

how can anyone beat the game in 150 seconds, i did like 1000 seconds on my first run, not going to do a 2nd one for the under 300 sec run

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

cool game

did i tell you that this game is really awesome and addicive?

no seriously, it's a really cool game, keep up the good work, for mankind

Sweet Spot Paintings Sweet Spot Paintings

love it!

I love it!, at first i was like " Meh nipple klicking" and stuff, but damn, i used the skip button a lot of times, it's hard and that's why i love it, it makes people look at art in a different way, really good how you did that :)

GR:Me

The Little Quiz The Little Quiz

I liked it :)

It could have used some help with " Illustrator" , but why do things the hard way when it can be easy too.
Cool questions etc.

Keep up the work =)

GR: Me

Fotus9 responds:

Thank you SO much for the nice review! I like your music very much!